Your gift to UCCF provides programming, meals, and community for students. UCCF is commited to following God's mission for the world and this starts with showing each of these students that God loves them. We cannot do this without your help.
Your support is crucial for the work we do. You can support us by:
- Direct financial contribution.
- In kind donation: sponsoring a meal, buying granola bars for out finals snack bags, etc.
- Buying apparel from our on line store
- Do good by Shopping: choose us as your charity.
If you are unsure of an amount to give, here are examples:
- $ 3000 funds an intern for an academic year as they explore and discern their possible call to campus ministry.
- $2000 funds a student in a leadership position for a year.
- $1500 funds an intern for a semester.
- $ 1000 funds a student leader for a semester.
- $250 helps offset costs which might prohibit a student from participating. For example, we provide Bible study materials, and books at a discounted rate. We also provide scholarships to conferences and events such as the “Made In Michigan Interfaith Lab”.
- $100 helps provide snacks for our finals snack bags.
- $50 helps provide a monthly community meals for our students.
We are a 501(c)(3) non profit and contributions are tax deductible.