Your gift to UCCF provides programming, meals, and community for students. UCCF is commited to following God's mission for the world and this starts with showing each of these students that God loves them. We cannot do this without your help.
Your support is crucial for the work we do. You can support us by:
- Direct financial contribution.
- In kind donation: sponsoring a meal, buying granola bars for out finals snack bags, etc.
- Buying apparel from our on line store
- Do good by Shopping: choose us as your charity.
If you are unsure of an amount to give, here are examples:
- $ 4000 funds Open Table at GVSU and GRCC for one academic year
- $ 3000 funds a student in a leadership position for one academic year.
- $2000 funds Open Table for one semester
- $ 1000 funds a student leader for a semester.
- $250-$500 helps provide scholarships, Bible study materials, and books to ensure that cost does not prohibit participation.
- $100-$250 helps provide snacks for one semester's finals snack bags.
- $50 -$250 helps provide meals for our Interfaith Lunch and Learn and Random Acts of Lunch.
We are a 501(c)(3) non profit and contributions are tax deductible.